We have been providing corporate administration services for over 25 years. Our individual and corporate clients look to us for efficient and expert accounting, disciplined corporate governance and administrative excellence. By removing resource intensive, non-core administration activities, our corporate administration services provide them with the high level of support required to enable them to focus on what they do best.
With ever increasing regulations, expanding globalisation and escalating costs, many of our clients find that they have no reason to maintain the huge overheads associated with a fully functioning office facility nor do they necessarily have the time or expertise to keep themselves fully informed of the regulatory demands on their business.
Our global reach, via international contacts built up over many years and our founding membership of Russell Bedford International, enables us to provide corporate administration services to clients situated in all time zones.
Lubbock Fine's corporate administration team has extensive expertise in the establishment of all forms of corporate and trust vehicles (both in the UK and offshore) and in the administration of these vehicles following their establishment, that ease the burden on client businesses.
Our services include:
- Incorporation of UK and overseas companies and trusts/limited partnerships/limited liability partnerships
- Registration of UK establishment for an overseas company
- Corporate compliance and company secretarial services
- Provision of directors and trustees
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements
- Nominee services/agents for service process
- Apostille and legalisation service
- Bank account administration
- FCA compliance
There’s much more we’d like to tell you about what we could do for you so why not get in touch with one of our partners who specialises in corporate administration services?