Our professional sports accountants provide a range of bespoke tax and accounting services for individuals and businesses.
With experience spanning multiple sports, including football, rugby and boxing, we understand the unique priorities and pressures you face.
Services for sports professionals
Sports professionals and athletes often face the challenge of stretching short-term wealth over a lifetime. That’s why it’s vital to seek expert support with your financial affairs.
At Lubbock Fine, our goal is to secure your financial future, allowing you to focus on your career.
Our experienced professional sports accountants work with a range of individuals including Premier League players, managers and other high-profile sports personalities.
As part of your “off-pitch team”, we work closely with your agents and legal representatives to enhance all aspects of your financial performance.
Through our holistic approach, we will support you at all stages of your career and retirement. Our services include:
- Tax planning and structuring (for UK and overseas)
- Tax investigations
- Contract reviews and image rights
- Personal financial management
- Financial planning and wealth management such as inheritance tax (through LFWM)
- Making introductions to complement your wider “off the pitch team”
Services for sports businesses
We serve as trusted advisers to sports businesses, clubs, academies, providing expert support on a broad range of financial and strategic matters.
Our experience spans businesses at all levels, from the elite level to grassroots organisations.
Through our membership of the Russell Bedford International network, we can connect you with professional advisers worldwide to fulfil your requirements.
Our services include:
- Tax planning and structuring
- Business strategy
- Business administration
- Corporate services such as cashflow management, corporate finance and corporate tax planning
- Accounting, audit and assurance
To find out how we can support you, please contact us and speak to our experienced team.