Charity of the year
Every year Lubbock Fine proudly supports a charitable organisation, inviting staff to get involved with fundraising and volunteering activities.
2020 – Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
This year Lubbock Fine has voted to support Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and the work they do. Running since 1860, Battersea is an iconic charity that has helped more than 3,000,000 animals since its inception and cares for over 7,000 animals every year.
Supporting a range of charities
Over the past few years, we have supported a range of charities:
2019: The Passage
2018: Brain Tumour Research
2017: Teenage Cancer Trust
2016: Teach a Man to Fish
2015: Hopes and Dreams
2014: Alzheimer’s Society
2012-2013: Macmillan Cancer Support
Many of the firm’s partners are individually involved with charities as trustees and directors. In addition, we act for many charities and other not-for-profit organisations and have a full understanding of the sector. Our hands-on approach goes beyond merely fulfilling statutory obligations. Read more here.
We are proud of our long association with and sponsorship of our clients, the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, a leading period instrument orchestra and Chineke! Orchestra, Europe's first majority-BME orchestra. We are also delighted to be a corporate member of the Royal Academy of Arts.
We work hard to reduce the impact of our activities on the environment and have already taken the following actions:
- Using renewable energy where we can
- Installing hot boiling water taps and motion sensitive lighting
- Providing staff with reusable water bottles
- Contributing to the Planting Trees in Africa campaign who plant one fruit tree for each basket of fruit we purchase
- Recycling dry waste as well as all toners from printers and photocopiers
- Carefully disposing of computer equipment/office furniture, ensuring nothing goes to landfill
- Only using paper that is Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
We’ve made a start and we understand that there’s further to go. We continue to look for ways to work greener and cleaner in the future.
To find out more, please contact us.