In a friendly yet professional working environment, our demanding work is stimulating, varied and has plenty to offer in terms of developing your technical and interpersonal skills.
But it’s not all hard graft. We have an active social programme, in-house training courses annual team-building and specialist learning opportunities which also provide the opportunity for everyone to make an input into the future direction of the firm.
If you’re prepared to work hard and put a lot into being a key member of our diligent team, you will reap rewards by being here.
10 things you'll love about us:
- Location, location, location - we’re a top 50 firm based in the heart of central London, right next to St Paul's Cathedral
- We offer interesting, varied work that will develop and stretch you through a range of challenging assignments.
- You will continue to learn through broad experience across a wide array of clients’ businesses.
- Promotion is given on merit and there is no glass ceiling.
- We operate a supportive culture and encourage staff input at all levels.
- Our partners and management are highly approachable in our friendly and social environment.
- We pay a competitive salary, we reward special effort with spot bonuses and we operate a regular feedback system alongside salary reviews.
- We are constantly working to improve our environmental and corporate social responsibility efforts including tree planting in Africa, using low-impact materials and during 2019 fundraising for our local charity of the year, The Passage.
- We offer alternative learning opportunities to everyone such as our recently launched data science programme.
- We know that our staff are our future so we look after them. We operate a year round wellbeing programme with a variety of perks such as massages and healthy mind & body initiatives.
To find out more, you may also like to check out our Facebook page - www.facebook.com/lubbockfine.