Lubbock Fine has a specialist team that offers fund administration solutions to clients based in many of the main global financial centres.
Our aim is to ensure client satisfaction and value for money and, accordingly, our fees are based on the services that we provide to a fund and not on the size of its assets.
Our services include:
- Consultancy services - if you’re setting up a new fund we can assist with selecting a suitable jurisdiction, regulatory requirements and all aspects of taxation.
- Registrar services - maintenance of the share registers, handling subscriptions, redemptions and correspondence with investors.
- Accounting services – maintaining the accounting records in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Net asset valuation services – we have the capability to prepare the net asset valuation and to communicate it to the investors.
- Financial reporting services – we will act as the liaison between the auditors of the fund and the investment manager to ensure the audit process is completed smoothly and efficiently. We will, where required, prepare the appropriate documentation on behalf of the fund to present to the auditor.
- Corporate secretarial services – maintenance of the statutory records, attendance at board meetings, provision of directors and registered office.
Each of our fund clients receives a personalised service and we make sure that we communicate fully with investment managers, investors and directors on a timely basis.
Lubbock Fine is recognised as a Fund Administrator by the Bermuda Monetary Authority.
Additionally, through our Russell Bedford (Cayman) division, we can undertake the audits of Cayman Island Monetary Authority Regulated (CIMAR) funds.