The Summit is held exclusively for family offices, bringing around 150 single, multi and commercial family offices together, as well as high net worth individuals. The event is designed to provide family offices with insight into the key issues and opportunities for the year ahead.
Geoff’s presentation focused on the tax issues facing family offices and HNWIs, such as:
- Is the UK still an on-shore tax haven? Understand the changes in legislation.
- The impact of tax avoidance debates on family wealth.
- The implications of entry to or exit from the UK.
- Asset holding structures for wealthy individuals and their families.
- Optimising remittances to the UK for non domicile individuals.
Geoff spoke at the event on 18 September at the Marriott Grosvenor Square hotel, London.