Russell Bedford International has released the March 2019 edition of its biannual magazine, Business World.
Business World delivers the latest views and analysis written by specialists from within the Russell Bedford network, together with guest authors from various other organisations from around the world.
Articles in the March 2019 edition include:
- Investing in French real estate
- Ireland is ready for a post-Brexit Europe
- Five traits to look for in a potential employee
- The new world of electronic invoicing
- Five countries join forces to fight international tax crime
- Beijing's tax crackdown has wide-ranging implications for Chinese-Canadians
- European digital tax proposals in deadlock
To read this edition of Business World in full, please click here.